Hello, my dear lovely friends,
It feels so good to write to you after a long gap.
The last 3 months have been the most difficult days of my life but I’m glad that I am able to deal with the situations in a better manner. Every dark day teaches you something… every tough time prepares you well for the future…
So, I’m back.
A lot of people ask me if things have improved on my side. I would say that they are in a state of transition. Not necessarily better but I’ve learnt to live with the situation and work harder to make it better on my side.
I may not be able to highlight more details as it is an open platform but I’ve taken some bad decisions in life which cost me dearly. I had suffered losses of huge amounts, both monetary and personal, trusted wrong people, lost relationships and it led to personal tractions at various levels.
Things improve, you learn more, learn to fight back and find ways to survive… I’m glad, I did. I will write about all my lessons in another big post.
For now, it is a happy, holiday time and change of year… so let’s focus only on positives…
- I’ve made the blog simpler. Now you can see all my works in one place. Just click on the icon and it will take you to the concerned page.
- The latest posts are kept at the top…so all those who said that they missed my recent posts can now check which posts they missed and catch up on all recent updates, newest first.
- I’ve added a new platform… ‘The Guiding Light – a project’… it is for everyone and anyone who needs moral support in life. I did…!!! And I know what it means to have someone listen to you. I’ve been talking to a lot of readers who had issues and without naming them, I want to put out some very very common problems that we might have… I hope someone who is not able to open up will be benefitted…It’s a huge work and I can’t do it alone… we are all together… So, in case any of you want to contribute to that project by writing about any incident of your life that broke you, almost killed you and was too tough to bear, please share how you overcome it and what helped you through it…It might help a lot of people out there…
I will add mine… my experiences… my lessons… my two cents…
- AND… The Biggest News for the Last… The Masquerade – My Debut Novel is now finally ready after a year of hard work, multiple proof checks… 5 full-fledged revisions, re-writings, edits, deletions and what not… It will now go for cover design and formatting… I really really hope it crosses all technical stages soon… I cannot wait to share with you all that I went through while writing this novel… It is my first literary baby who is going to see the book form and I can’t be less than a proud mom… I want to write EVERYTHING that I went through during this book… I will regularly update my experiences under the category ‘The Masquerade’, it is on the front page of this blog. I will update it every 2-3 days as there is so much to write and share 🙂
- I’m taking one book at a time – So, Tangles and Ties will be updated first… three days a week – Tuesday – Thursday – Saturday…
Beyond Every Border will follow after that.
So, Like I said – I had a lot of projects to do in the last few months before I started writing again – This is what I did…
- I added more peels and lasers to my clinic
- I joined a few medical courses + a fellowship – I’ll tell more about them after I finish them as no use talking before it is done 🙂
- I was not sure if I’ll stay in the same city or I might have to change cities and leave the clinic so I wanted to brace myself with added certificates and courses for more exposure in Clinical Research and Writing –
So, I also joined a course –
‘Writing in Sciences’ by Stanford Online Medical University and finished it with a Statement of Accomplishment with 100% score and Distinction. It is an online course, available for free and adds a lot to your knowledge if you are interested in writing about scientific publications.
I started it on 15th October 2019 and finished it on December 11, 2019
It’s here –
Oh, by the way – Manita is my pen name which I use for writing fiction for the past 10 years and I intend to continue with it in my novels as well… coz I love it…
… Mamta is my parent-given name and for my clinical practice, official usage.
4. I also finished ‘The Masquerade’ which was giving me a tough time for so many months… FINALLY… It’s Done 😀 😀
I’ll write more about it in coming posts… Do let me know how these last few months passed for you… for me, it was a tough, depressing, distressing time with so much in hand that I couldn’t take time out to be upset… so I took on more pile of work, courses, jobs, editing assignments, increased clinic hours and a target to complete the book that it didn’t give me time to reflect on how sad I had been if I didn’t have enough work.
That’s finally my mantra that I have realised and wanted to share with you that the more we are busy and involved in things around us, the less time we have to feel bad about a certain situation.
Let me know what is your trick to help yourself out of any sticky situation.
As we finally say goodbye to 2019 – let’s hope to see struggles, problems, pain, and stress to leave soon.
Lots and lots of love to you all… I feel so much at peace when I talk to you…
I’ll forever be grateful to each one of you for following me here and being there for me 🙂