( Old post : Just the name changed )
Due to unavoidable circumstances, my trip was canceled and I couldn’t go on my already unplanned vacation decided at the spur of the moment.
Certain things happen and we can’t help it. Life is such!
Initially, it pinched. But then, we decided that since we were already on a break, we can continue to stay so and do everything we wanted to do on a holiday. So I made a small list of To-Do’s and having a blast since then.
Trust me, there is no greater fun than DECIDING to have fun. No greater happiness when you CHOOSE happiness.
So this is what I did in past one week – ( My clinic was off. Maids given leave and I have told everyone I know that we are on a break )
- FINISHED my book… Yes!!!! I finished editing and wrote the gruesome climax that was taking so much time. I am on cloud nine.
- Slept like a log! I had been craving for sleep since so many days, due to my hectic routine.
- Joined yoga that I had been planning for ages… I used to be regular at yoga practice before my second baby and then it took a backseat. Revived it again 4 days back.
- Met college friends.
- Spent time with parents.
- Did craft work with my younger one and take them both for yoga.
- Watched 4 films… yeah, actually sat and watched them on Netflix and Star Movies, which I never do.
I have 4 more tasks lined up in my list… will let you know about them once I am able to achieve them.
How have you been?
I missed all of you and this place and my books…
Please do not feel bad or sad for me, as I am having the time of my life. For me, a break is a break… which should ideally relax you, whether you are in your home or out on a trip.
It is ideally about YOU. You are not dependent on a tourist place to be happy!
Like Manik in Tangles and Ties, I never look forward to clicking the buildings and spending time site seeing on a location. I look forward to quality time with family and with myself. Which I have been doing!
Love you all…
PS : Comments should tell me how much you missed me and thrilled to have me back :))
( Please don’t write that you feel bad for me :)) Because I was really not upset beyond ONE day! )